Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on Windows Pc
Developed By: MicroSingle
Rating: 5/5 - 245 votes
Last Updated: 2022-08-05
|Release Date||Jun 9, 2022|
Compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7 Pc & LaptopDownload on PC
Compatible with AndroidDownload on Android
App preview ([see all 18 screenshots])
Looking for a way to Download Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for Windows 11/10/8/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install one of the best Tools App Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for PC.
Most of the apps available on Google play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile platforms. But do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for PC platform not available? Yes, they do exits a few simple tricks you can use to install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we will list down different ways to Download Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on PC in a step by step guide. So before jumping into it, let’s see the technical specifications of Voice Recorder - Audio Editor.
Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for PC – Technical Specifications
|Name||Voice Recorder - Audio Editor|
Voice Recorder - Audio Editor is on the top of the list of Tools category apps on Google Playstore. It has got really good rating points and reviews. Currently, Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for Windows has got over 10,000+ App installations and 5 star average user aggregate rating points.
Voice Recorder - Audio Editor Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop:
Most of the apps these days are developed only for the mobile platform. Games and apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are available for Android and iOS platforms only. But Android emulators allow us to use all these apps on PC as well.
So even if the official version of Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for PC not available, you can still use it with the help of Emulators. Here in this article, we are gonna present to you two of the popular Android emulators to use Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on PC.
Voice Recorder - Audio Editor Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and widely used Emulator to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. We are going to use Bluestacks in this method to Download and Install Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s start our step by step installation guide.
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks 5 software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download Bluestacks for PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the App you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Voice Recorder - Audio Editor to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Voice Recorder - Audio Editor will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the App under list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the App icon in bluestacks and start using Voice Recorder - Audio Editor App on your laptop. You can use the App the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, using the standard method to Install any android applications is recommended.The latest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of stunning features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. So using Bluestacks is the recommended way to install Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on PC. You need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may face loading issues while playing high-end games like PUBG
Voice Recorder - Audio Editor Download for PC Windows 11/10/8/7 – Method 2:
Yet another popular Android emulator which is gaining a lot of attention in recent times is MEmu play. It is super flexible, fast and exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Now we will see how to Download Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for PC Windows 11 or 10 or 8 or 7 laptop using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the Download link for you – Memu Play Website. Open the official website and download the software.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, just open it and find Google Playstore App icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Just double tap on that to open.
- Step 3: Now search for Voice Recorder - Audio Editor App on Google playstore. Find the official App from MicroSingle developer and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: Upon successful installation, you can find Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is simple and easy to use application. It is very lightweight compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for Gaming purposes, you can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
How to install Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on Windows 11
Currently, Windows 11 has a platform that allows you to run Android applications. In the guide below we will guide you through the steps to install and use Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on Windows 11.
Step 1: You first need to check whether your computer meets all the requirements.
These are the requirements to install Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on Windows 11:
- Memory: 8GB (16GB recommended).
- Processor: Intel Core i3 8th Gen, AMD Ryzen 3000, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8c, or better.
- Storage: Solid-state drive (SSD).
- Microsoft Store app: Version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher.
- Windows 11: Build 22000.526 or higher (stable channel).
You must make sure your computer meets the above requirements before proceeding to step 2.
Step 2: Check for Microsoft Store update
The computer must also have the Microsoft Store app version 22110.1402.6.0 or higher for the Amazon Appstore app to show up for download. After you complete the steps, you can enable the virtualization features on the UEFI firmware and Windows 11.
Step 3: Enable virtualization
- Open Start On Windows 11.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Check the Virtual Machine Platform option to enable Virtual Machine Platform.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Restart button.
Step 4: Install Windows Subsystem for Android(WSA) and the Amazon Appstore
- Open the Microsoft Store and search Amazon Appstore app.
- Click the Install button.
- Amazon Appstore and WSA installation.
- Click the Set up button.
- Amazon Appstore set up
- Click the Download button.
- Download Amazon Appstore
- Click the Next button.
- Click the Restart button.
- Restart computer to finish setup
After you complete the steps, you can finally install Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on Windows 11.
Step 5: Install Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on Windows 11
To install Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on your computer, use these steps:
- Open Start On Windows 11.
- Search for Amazon Appstore and click the top result to open the app.
- Click the Sign in button.
- Amazon Appstore sign in
- Sign in with your United States-based Amazon account.
- Amazon Appstore Sign in page
- Search for Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on the Search box and select that application.
- Click the Get button.
- Click the Download button.
Once you complete the steps, you can open Voice Recorder - Audio Editor from the Amazon Appstore or it'll also be listed in the Start menu on Windows 11.
Above is a detailed step-by-step guide for you to install and use Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on windows 11, wish you have a pleasant experience with Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on windows 11.
Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for PC – Conclusion:
Voice Recorder - Audio Editor has got enormous popularity with it’s simple yet effective interface. We have listed down two of the best methods to Install Voice Recorder - Audio Editor on PC Windows laptop. Both the mentioned emulators are popular to use Apps on PC. You can follow any of these methods to get Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for PC Windows 11 or Windows 10.
We are concluding this article on Voice Recorder - Audio Editor Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or Voice Recorder - Audio Editor for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!